I know I have been absent from here for a little bit and I apologize but here's what I've been working on.  Among all the recipes and work topsy turvy-ness I've been working on these beautiful topiary pieces.  They are the first step to transforming my living room into an eclectic retreat.  I will be furniture shopping next week, but these are the perfect start to changing the look.  



I have seen topiary pieces in every expensive design magazine for years, but they are always so pricey.  After a trip to Hobby Lobby and a little help from these tutorials I was able to add that Parisian element to my space that I've been looking for. 

Ballard Design Topiary Display
Check out these links below for a step by step walk through to create your own masterpiece.

Easy to Follow Tutorial

Single Topiary Tutorial


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts