Here are twelve little reasons why my man is so easy to love:


1.  He loves GOD and that is a part of our relationship which adds to another level of fullness.

2.  He is kind to everyone regardless.

3.  He loves his family and friends and surrounds himself with people of quality character.

4.  He is so goofy.  Since I am a pretty serious person, this quality goes a long way and I am always laughing.  Whether we are quoting the Hodge Twins from YouTube or being silly, things are always a laugh.

5.  He is so supportive.  There is no one I would rather have in my corner than this man.

6.  He loves my squirt.  My dog Chloe Mae is crazy important to me and I am glad that he has embraced her openly.

7.  He is reliable.  Having a man do what he said he would do if a dieing thing, but my honey keeps it alive.

8.  He thinks about the future.  He is a planner like me and is always thinking about the next step.  Whether that is making plans, saving money, or working on his career.

9.  He is always willing to help.  No matter what it is he is helping me around the house, with work, or my Chloe.

10.  He makes things easy.  Being a high strung person, he mellows me a great deal and that I am thankful for.

11.  He is confident.  He is always sure of himself in every situtation and that kind of mentality makes me feel so secure.

12.  He gives his emotions away.  He always communicates with me what he is feeling and gives so much of himself.

My sweetie may blush when he reads this but as this is our first Christmas together I want to make it memorable and quite personal.

"Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay;
Love isn't love til you give it away."
-Oscar Hammerstein


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts