Christmas is here and you better believe I started the decorating even before Thanksgiving came on the calendar.  The best thing about getting your decorations up early is being able to enjoy them.  Here are some of the things that I put up and with splitting the time between my place and my man's that is just that much more space to spread Christmas:



Disclaimer:  while my sweet boyfriend was a big help, my munchkin on the other hand was not.  She always seems to seize the opportunity for a nap.


The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing...I mean hanging a wreath for all the see.


This one I actually made by hot gluing shatterproof ornaments onto a basic garland wreath from the craft store.  Not only is it personalized with the silver painted letter "S", but it cost a fraction of the cost of those fancy ones in the stores and its beautiful. 


My fabulous fuchsia and gold Christmas tree.


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...and sparkle.


I picked up a pair of these beauties at a Black Friday sale for 50% off.  They are the perfect touch to my kitchen cabinets.


The boyfriend's Christmas tree trimmed in red and green.

Here's to hot cocoa, memories, tinsel, gift giving, and love all around.

XOXO,

Alaina







Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts