Beauty is only skin deep BUT I love my beauty products yes I do!  However I hate spending money on them and frugal living is all about making do.  Two items that I can not live without and use daily are eye makeup remover and leave in conditioner, so after a little looking and trying I was able to make them myself.

Eye Makeup Remover

Supplies:

Small Container either Plastic or Glass

Witch Hazel (available at most big box stores, pharmacies, or grocery stores)

Extra Virgin Olive Oil 

To Make:

Mix equal parts witch hazel and olive oil in container.  The mix should be 50/50 and will separate so to use simply shake and apply to a cotton ball or washcloth.

Leave in Conditioner

Supplies:

2-3 Tablespoons of your Favorite Conditioner

Water

Plastic Container with a Spray Pump (16 - 20 oz)

To Make:

Put 2-3 tablespoons of conditioner in the bottom of bottle then fill up with water being sure to leave about 2 inches of headspace in the bottle.  Screw on the top to the bottle and shake until everything is combined in the bottle.  Apply to wet or damp hair.



Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts