Earlier this month I blogged about spoiling my sweetie with 12 Days of Christmas gifts.  I didn't want to mention what I did for each day but I thought that since today is day 12 I would share.

As the song goes, On the 12 Days of Christmas my true love gave to me...

1st Day:  a cozy sweatshirt

2nd Day:  two pairs of Ed Hardy boxer briefs

3rd Day:  three NFL Atlanta Falcons golfballs

4th Day:  four pairs of Under Armor ankle socks

5th Day:  5 Love Languages Book ( I also bought a copy for myself, so we can read it together)

6th Day: six couple coupons

7th Day:  seven photos in an album of us

8th Day:  eight Dove Promises chocolates each labeled with a promise

9th Day:  nine love quotes and Bible verse in a leather bound journal

10th Day:  ten issues of Men's Health magazine (one subscription)

11th Day:  Love Mix #11 ( Mixed CD )

12th  Day:  twelve public confessions about my man 

I hope this will inspire you to do something sweet for the ones you love and give them something to look forward to each day leading up to Christmas.


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts