Well I did it!  I finished my first half marathon with a time of 2 hours and 48 minutes.  It may not sound like much, but I finished and now I have one under my belt.  I am not going to lie...I may be hooked.  My sister and I are already talking about doing another one in the spring and I can't wait.

My boyfriend and friend were there at the finish and I am so thankful that I had them there to experience this with me.  There was no place I would have rather been on Thanksgiving day.  After the race, I spent the day with my boyfriend's family eating and getting to know his extended family.  I am not sure if I want to run this particular race on turkey day next year, but I am so thankful to be healthy and able to accomplish what I had been preparing for 8+ weeks.  What a blessing from GOD!?



XOXO,

Alaina



Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts