Bacon, Pumpkin Bread, and Southwestern Egg Scramble

Saturdays are my favorite yes it's true.  I can sleep in a little and relax.  What's better than that?!  Nothing except maybe this delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread via Reading My Tea Leaves with a side of bacon and a tortilla egg scramble.   I made a little loaf for us to nibble on then bake the rest of the pumpkin bread batter in a bundt cake pan to take with us on our trip to the mountains.

The tortilla scramble is out of this world simple and so tasty.  Just scramble eggs like you usually would then add crushed tortilla chips before the eggs set up, top with salsa and cheese, then let the cheese melt.  Oh yea...yummy!

I spent yesterday afternoon organizing my kitchen cabinets.  I keep seeing all these cute ideas on Pinterest about organizing, but I'm trying to keep the cost down so I just used what I had.  I ended up using all my mason jars leftover from summer canning and other containers that I had on hand.

A place for everything, everything in it's place

XOXO,

Alaina M.


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts