My  work in progress motivation board in my "at home gym"
Staying motivated can be one of the biggest challenges when it comes to obtaining any goal or breaking any bad habit.  That is definitely true when it comes to staying healthy through eating right and working out.  The best way I think to overcome this by a physical representation of what you are trying to achieve and daily reminders.  

A motivation board is a great way to visually see things that will keep you motivated and on track with your goal.  My suggestion is to keep this in a place you will always see it and put items on there that motivate, inspire, and challenge you.  My board is a work in progress and I still have loads of other things to add but it's a start.



My board has everything from a picture of Ryan Gosling to POP Pilates thigh workouts and inspirational sayings.  I have a calendar to help me see which days I have worked out that week.  I put a tiny dot on each day where I have worked out so I can visually see if I am meeting my goal of 4 days a week. 


I also have two yoga charts with poses to help me with different progressions.  These charts are easy to pop off and sit on the floor while I work on my yoga practice.


This binder allows me to clip items from health magazines that are really information or provide diagrams of exercises I want to try. 



The best thing about the binder is that it is portable, so no matter where I am headed I can take it.  This will come in handy when I start spending time with the boyfriend on the other side of town and am away from my beloved treadmill.

I hope this will encourage you to make your own MOTIVATION BOARD!

Happy Fitness!


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts