Sundays are a treat for me because it usually I am able to prep food for the week, workout as long as I want, relax, and enjoy just being at home with Chloe and B.  It is so cold here and has even been feeling cold in the house.  We are all bundled up and Chloe basically stays on the couch under a blanket.  

This morning I woke up and hit the treadmill for a nice run.  I ran for 15 minutes and then did the spin bike for another 20 minutes.  After all the cardio I did some sumo squats, wall exercises, glute bridges and v crunches.  I love working out and watching Netflix documentaries.  There is something about me time that is truly amazing.

I decided to whip up this yummy smoothie bowl and carb up after my long workout.


Raspberry Smoothie Bowl

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 cup frozen raspberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen mango
  • 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1 banana
  • toppings (optional)
    • I used unsweetened shredded coconut, hemp seeds and chia seeds
  • Blend until all ingredients are the consistency of sorbet.
  • Enjoy!

I love a hot cup of tea and on a morning like this it's hard to not want multiple cups.  I had a piping hot cup of Trader Joe's organic red chai this morning with a wee bit of raw honey.  Who needs coffee?


The saddest part of today will be taking down our Christmas decor throughout the house.  I love Christmas lights and everything else, but I guess it really is time.  Goodbye beautiful lights and greenery.

I am hoping to get a post up about Freezer Cooking! Stay tuned :)


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts