As part of my Vegetarian Challenge I have been looking for creative ways to enjoy foods I love, but make them healthy and meat free.  I love veggies and I love southwest/tex-mex flavors so this seems like an easy way to put together a yummy lunch.


Southwestern Salad with Salsa Ranch Dressing

Salad:
  • 2 cups organic baby spinach
  • 1 cup organic baby arugula
  • 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
  • 1/4 cup corn
  • 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
  • 2 tablespoons, cheese of choice
Dressing:
  • 2 tablespoons salsa of choice
  • 1-2 tablespoons ranch dressing of choice

  • Combine all the salad items in a large bowl or on a large plate.
  • Mix ingredients for the dressing.
  • Toss salad in dressing and ENJOY!
Serves: 1


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts