Ever since I started juicing again I've become obsessed with green juices.  They are loaded with nutrients and when done correctly are lower in sugar because you are using mostly greens.  I've tried a lot of different combinations and basically just throw whatever I have in my refrigerator when the morning comes.  


I've been reading about wheat grass and have been intrigued on adding it to a green juice.  I've read that it can be difficult to juice so I thought I would try the powder.  When I was at the store I didn't want to commit to a massive tub of this powder so I bought a couple packets to experiment with.  The end result was a grassy taste that I don't mind to much.  This mean green juice is just that...mean.  It is not for those that do not like green juice or have never tried juicing a lot of greens.


Mean Green Juice with Wheat Grass Powder

  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 3 celery ribs
  • 1 small apple (I used a fuji)
  • 2 cups spinach 
  • 3 kale leaves
  • handful fresh mint
  • 1/2 wheat grass packet

  • Juice all the produce and then stir in the wheat grass packet.
Serves: 1



Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts