Spending Freeze Report: Week 2


This week was a success in more than one way.  Not only did I manage to get over being sick, spend very little, and decide I will be quitting my job tomorrow, but after today's message at church I will more than happy to be trying to live a simple life.

Here is the breakdown of the spending:

Monday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Tuesday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Wednesday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Thursday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Friday:  $1.81 Chick-Fil-A  (even though I made a promise to not eat out, I had to celebrate with my girl Anja at work as it was my last full day, so after her free chicken sandwich coupon I purchased a lemonade)

Saturday:  $92.75 Chloe's monthly Addison's shot and influenza vaccine  $20.00 groceries  $72.41 Cable bill (soon to be cancelled)

Sunday:  $25.20 gas/fuel  .50 toll through GA 400  $128.93 dues to the Georgia Association of Paralegals

All in all this week was pretty low expense and that is an awful good thing because things at work have been ridiculous and I will be quitting my job tomorrow.  I've figured out I can take classes at Emory a month early, so everything will work out while I look for something else.  The bullying and discrimination at my job has got to stop, so it's a blessing that I've started to get control of my money and have wages in savings.

Happy Spending Freeze!


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts