Spending Freeze Report: Week 3

This week was another success because I was able to stick within my budgets.  As the end of the month gets closer I get more excited about how much money I haven't spent this month and how much farther my money is going.  Here is the breakdown for the week:

Monday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Tuesday:  $77 cell phone bill

Wednesday:  $4.37 Target groceries  $4.34 Panera (lunch with girls from work to celebrate my leaving)  $27.58 Publix groceries

Thursday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Friday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Saturday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Sunday:  $58.49 book for paralegal class (used and half the price of the new one)

This week was low expense and I like it that way.  I have utility bills due this coming week and the boyfriend is buying groceries this week so that should help to balance out the expense.  I wish I would have started this Spending Freeze sooner, but all in all I am already proud of how things are shaping up.

Happy Spending Freeze!

XOXO,

Alaina M.



Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts