Spending Freeze Report: Week 4

This past week wasn't terrible for spending considering I had some bills that were due.  My plan for this coming week is to gear up for my classes that start next Tuesday.  I also just canceled my satellite tv service which will save me $72.41 a month, granted I did have a termination fee of $120 but I will still see a savings because the term fee only decreases $20 a month. Here is the breakdown of the monies:

Monday:  $71.08 Trader Joe's groceries  $25.66 Publix groceries (- $40 from the boyfriend)

Tuesday:  $7.25 college transcripts for Emory

Wednesday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Thursday:  $40.76 utilities - electric

Friday:  $75.01 utilities - gas  $25.01 fuel 

Saturday:  NO SPENDING DAY

Sunday:  NO SPENDING DAY

All in all I am still holding it down on my controlling my wallet.  I look forward to tallying everything up at the end of this week and see how the monthly budgets breakdown.

Happy Spending Freeze!


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts