I've been pretty busy with everything holiday related.  Lately, here is what I've been up to...


I love delivering goodies baskets and spreading holiday cheer.


This year I made B's sister a beauty basket this year for Christmas.  I put everything from lip glosses, nail polishes, eye liners, and even a shimmery gold clutch in this gift basket.


We made a basket of goodies for B's parents with homemade jams I made in the summer, peanut butter pretzel ballspretzel toffee, and sweet and spicy nuts.


We also bought for a 12 year old little girl this Christmas.


And a 10 year old little boy this Christmas.  We got them lots of clothes that I know they need as well as lots of fun things.


I also made this yummy Ranch Spinach Cheese Ball to take to my parents.  There are no powders or strange ingredients in this cheese ball and it is so tasty.


There were lots of smoothies this month.  I go crazy for almond milk, frozen fruit and chia seed mixed with ice.


Staying busy means lots of quick dinners like this pizza toast on  Ezekiel Bread.


Or this baked pumpkin spiced oatmeal, gala apple, jack cheese and crackers.


Pizza zucchini is also a big hit and so easy.  This is a great low carb all veggie option.


The firm I work for even had a lot of holiday dinners and this one even had a lot of veggie options.


I even purchased more wedding items this month.  This beautiful glassware was bought at Goodwill Thrift Store and I can't wait to add it to the lot for the centerpieces.  Some of them will hold flowers and some will hold candles.


B and I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet last weekend and it was magical.  I am so intrigued by the beauty of the everything and the performance was amazing.

I hope your holiday was a wonderful as mine.  I will be posting goals for 2014 soon as well as meal ideas. Happy Saturday!




Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts